; hey guys ~
so if you read my last lens review »here« and liked the lens, here’s your chance to win the same pair ! [due to a mistake in the order process for this month’s review items] and i figured receiving a giveaway package with just a pair of lens in them was too boring so i bought some extra pink themed kawaii goodies to go with the circle lens uwu
• 1 pair of plano Barbie Lace Violet lens [as shown in picture above]
• 1 pair of diamond tattoo tights
• surprise kawaii items i bought including japanese candy, stationary and hair accessories
• promo to thousands
[basically all the prizes excluding the tights are pink]
• mbf me [yumoirs/ichigo.milk.is] please don’t unfollow after, this giveaway is for my followers
• not mandatory but follow my twitter for an extra entry (blog url must be stated clearly in your bio so i can add you in)
• no giveaway blogs
• reblog as many times as you want
• likes don’t count
• inbox must be open
giveaway ends: April 30th 2014
i will be tracking notes daily so repeat reblogs will be counted as another entry, 1 reblog = 1 chance to win
[1 winner will be chosen via random.org and given 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen]
good luck and reblog away x
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you fuckers that follow me and talk to me and stuff. I really love all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day. ♡ you little shits are cool I like you.